Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Currently: The Love Month

Current Book(s): I am reading Inkspell and will be starting Same Kind of Different As Me for book group. I finished, this past week, Coraline by Neil Gaiman, Soul Cravings by Erwin McManus, and Lost Women of the Bible by Carolyn Custis James.

Current Playlist: Since Corey got me an iTouch for Valentine's Day, I have been formatting iTunes and putting stuff on it. I am into upbeat stuff for the gym right now. Some Pink and Destiny's Child and that kind of thing.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: My iTouch.

Current Color(s): Bright spring colors. :)

Current Fetish: Poems. My old ones and writing new ones.

Current Drink: Diet Pepsi. I know. I have crossed over to the dark side. I am drinking a diet cola.

Current Food: Italian. I am craving some more Olive Garden ravioli. or Mexican. I always love Mexican food.

Current Favorite Favorite: My husband. He is amazing. I love him.

Current Wishlist: Black pants that fit, shirts that fit and look nice

Current Needs: Dental work and an eye exam/new glasses

Current Triumph(s): Getting quite a bit of work done on a project I am creating.

Current Bane(s) of my Existence: How much it costs to keep the kitchen stocked, how much it costs to go to the doctor, how much it will cost to fix Corey's car, and yada yada yada...

Current Celebrity Crush: None. I am crushless.

Current Indulgence: Sleep. I am sick, and sleep is helpful with that, so I have been letting myself take naps this week. But, I am getting up much earlier than usual every morning too.

Current Mood: Mostly sullen. I'm sad that life without ADHD meds has not worked how I hoped, but I am also impatient to get to the doctor and get a new prescription so that I can come out of this fog already.

Current #1 Blessing: My husband. He takes care of me.

Current Slang or Saying: I say, "QUIET!" a lot.

Current Outfit: I am wearing jeans and a t-shirt right now. I will probably change into a pair of darker jeans and the shirt Ashley got me for my Birthday, before leaving for church and to see Jeff Dunham, tonight.

Current Excitement: Lauren will be here soon. Amanda and Croxton are driving up. We are going with a group from church to see Jeff Dunham tonight. AND... in July, I get to go with Rosemary and Mary Payne to see Wicked in Memphis. WOO HOO!

Current Links: WaH launched a new website. Very cool, thanks to the talented Marisa. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture!! Too cute. I'm curious about this swagbucks.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies