Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What's On Your Nightstand

The Birthday Edition!

I love Memes like this one. Simple enough question: What are you reading? For me, it isn't on the nightstand. Sometimes there is a book there, but not often. There are 2 on the dresser though. I read one before bed, most nights. My nightstand has no room for books. The other junk all over it gets in the way.

Soul Cravings by Erwim McManus (nighttime reading)
Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (Chunkster Challenge)
Home to Holly Springs by Jan Karon (Book group)
Lost Women of the Bible by Carolyn Custis James
Bad Girls of the Bible by Liz Curtis Higgs (teen small group)
Esther by Beth Moore (Journey Group)
Inspiration Sandwich by SARK (pre-journaling book)

Click here to join in the game.

Heather

2 comments:

  1. I have books written by Jan Karon among many others on my nightstand. I noticed that you read books written by her. Look at her website at www.mitfordbooks.com. The website shares pictures and information about her life, her books, and news about the book she is working on. I think you will like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Karenina is one I have been wanting to read.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies