Monday, January 19, 2009

Fourth Photo Meme


Ciona tagged me. Here are the rules:

1. Choose the 4th folder where you store pictures on the computer.
2. Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same.
5. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)

Above, you will see the picture. It is from a folder titled "Janet," because said folder is full of images my friend, Janet, has taken. She is simply brilliant, and I save the photos I like the best. I have printed and framed a couple, here and there. Isn't this one just gorgeous?

To see more of Janet's photography (and trust me, it is well worth perusing), click here: Bree's Flickr.

I tag: Stephanie, Liz, Ashley, and Tara.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh - love the blog look!
    I'm a little scared to see what picture comes up for me...off I go to see...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies