Sunday, January 18, 2009

Currently: The Birth-Month Edition

Current Book(s): Taking way too long to read Servant of the Bones, b/c going off of my ADHD meds makes it hard for me to concentrate (hm, ya think?). I did just read a novel from Haiti. Thought it would be neat to learn about that country and culture, b/c Leila's family is from there. Started a Bible Study, also, on Esther. It is Beth Moore's newest edition. Loving it so far.

Current Playlist: I have Katherine McPhee stuck in my head, tonight, since I just watched House Bunny with Corey. He had not seen it. I love that movie.

Current Shame-Inducing Guilty Pleasure: DVD rentals even tho I have Netflix. ROFL.

Current Color(s): On a black kick. I like how I look in black. :)

Current Fetish: Blogs and blogging. I have fallen in love with it all over again.

Current Drink: Coke. Enough caffiene to help my focus but not enough to upset my newly delicate tummy.

Current Food: Chicken spaghetti made by the Fabulous Debra Partin. Chris, your mom rocks.

Current Favorite Favorite: Books of all sorts. I just love books.

Current Wishlist: Cricut, iTouch, fun new tees

Current Needs: To have debt paid off. That is about it, physically. Emotionally, I am needing some retreat time and some girlfriend time.

Current Triumphs: Mastering MediaShout and feeling like an asset to media team (thanks Sherry and Renee for making me feel good).

Current Bane(s) of my Existence: The boys' attitudes. My monkey-mind.

Current Celebrity Crush: nada

Current Indulgence: Naps. Off meds, I am struggling with sleep patterns.

Current #1 Blessing: God's seemingly infinite patience with me.

Current Slang or Saying: "Seriously?"

Current Outfit: Black jeans, gray DNow tee shirt.

Current Excitement: My birthday is on the 27th. I am most excited that there is a girls' weekend on the horizon. Leila, Cat, Amanda and Em. :)

Current Link(s): I have been loving bookmooch lately. Also, Swagbucks ROCKS.

Current Mood: Variable. I am feeling mostly happy and content but I keep hitting dips.

1 comment:

  1. :-) I love your blog. That's all I wanted to say.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies