Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Wrap Up Meme

1. Where did you begin 2008? I think I was at home, in the bed.
2. What was your status by Valentine's Day? wife, mom, Key Account Manager for Cokesbury
3. Were you in school (anytime this year)? Nope. Unless visiting my sons' schools counts.
4. Did you have to go to the hospital? I was taken, by abulance, to a hospital in Ft. Worth. I was there 3 days, due to a viral infection I caught in the airport.
5. Did you have any encounters with the police? Nope
6. Where did you go on vacation? Vacation? What's vacation? I did go camping in Booneville with Cat, Emily, and Leila.
7. What did you purchase that was over $500? Laptop.
8. Did you know anybody who got married? Umm.... Probably.
9. Did you know anybody who passed away? I went to one funeral.
10. Did you move anywhere? We moved from Brandon to Tupelo.
11. What sporting events did you attend? I went to football and baseball games with the hubster.
12. What concerts/shows did you go to? er... I saw a play at Actor's Playhouse and at the high school in Brandon.
13. Where do you live now? In a rental house in Tupelo.
14. What's the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2008? I can't really think of anything right now.
15. What has/have been your favorite moment(s)? Camping with the girls, any moment of laughter with my husband or my kids, Haydn finishing Kindergarten...
16. What's something you learned about yourself? I like to be rescued and taken care of.
17. Any new additions to your family? My older sister is pregnant with her third child.
18. What was your best month? Any month in the summer. I was a better mom this summer and I did a lot of crafting.
19. What music will you remember 2008 by? Krystal Meyers, Third Eye Blind
20. Made new friends? Since moving to Tupelo, yes. I am looking forward to getting to know them better. Sherry, Renee, Rosemary, Raigan, Marianna...
21. Favorite Night[s] out? Hanging out in Corinth with Leila, Cat and Emily.
22. Any regrets? Anytime I lost my temper. I always regret yelling.
23. What do you want to change in 2009? I want to enjoy motherhood more.
24. Overall, how would you rate this year?on a scale of 1-10? Probably an 8
25. What would you change about 2008? Heh. I would have bought the right charger for my laptop.
26. Other than home, where did you spend most of your time? Church, always. And, for the first half of the year, Cokesbury. Over the summer, I spent a ton of time scrapping in Cat's living room.
27. Change your hairstyle? Grew it out until this month. It's in a pixie cut again.
28. Get a new job? I babysat for Meg all summer. This is the first year I have been paid to scrapbook.
29. Do you have a New Year's resolution? I don't do resolutions. I ask God for a theme. This year's is patience.
30. Did anything embarrassing? Collapsed in an airport bathroom and had to be taken out on a stretcher.
31. Buy anything new from eBay? Don't think so.
32. What was/were your favorite purchase[s]? This laptop. Our Wii.
33. Get married or divorced? Sure, but don't tell Corey. *snicker*
34. Get arrested? Nope.
35. Be honest - did you watch American Idol? With my mama, yup. A few episodes.
36. Did you get sick this year? See afore mentioned viral infection.
37. Start a new hobby? I took up watercolors a few weeks ago.
38. Been snowboarding? On what snow?
39. Are you happy to see 2008 go? I dunno about "happy." I am not mourning it, though.
40. Drank Starbucks in 2008? Well duh. There is no Cups here in Tupelo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some lovin'!

Disqus for Madame Rubies